Country/Region of Manufacture
More about this item
Manual for Conquering Deadly Sin
It is of vital importance that each individual soul recovers this lost sense of sin and to begin the struggle to conquer the deadly sins that threaten his or her salvation. The Manual for Conquering Deadly Sin will help you do just that in your own life.
In any struggle, you must know your enemy. Hence, Part I:
• Defines sin and distinguishes between mortal and venial sins.
• Examines each of the classical seven deadly sins: lust, gluttony, avarice, sloth, anger, envy, and pride.
• Reveals its causes, manifestations, and more.
• Provides specific advice and remedies for conquering each deadly sin in your own life.
• Identifies those corresponding virtues which must be cultivated in order to rid yourself of deadly sin.
Part II, features a compilation of passages from Church teaching and Scripture, along with quotes from the saints that complement and give life to the reflections in Part I.
As Fr. Kolinski makes clear— the truest medicine is found in the sacramental life of the Church. But,in addition to the graces found in frequent confession and reception of the Eucharist, the Manual for Conquering Deadly Sin will be an indispensable aid in your fight; an invaluable resource for every person serious about salvation.
Item No: 2643
Publisher: Saint Benedict Press, LLC.
Imprint: TAN Books
Publication Year: 2017
Binding: Premium Ultrasoft
Dimensions: 4.25” x 6"
Shoppers who viewed this item also viewed
- Manual for Marian Devotion